Cashcards For Car Sales Are HERE!
If you're the dealer principle, you KNOW you're missing revenue every single day - but you're not in the store often enough to feel the pain.
If you're the GM, you REALLY know you're missing opportunities and gross profit every time your sales guy Tim goes back to the desk to 'sharpen the pencil' - and you're there every single day watching it happen. (Not to mention the disdain you feel for Gary, your 'sales manager', who can't seem to get the sales team to train or role-play. After all, he's just a glorified sales guy who strung together two 20-car months.)
If you're the salesperson (and you're not selling 40+ cars every single month), you KNOW there's people doing it, but you just don't know how - yet.
YOU are missing opportunities, deals, revenue and commissions.
All because of some little objection you heard on the lot, on the phones, in the store or at the desk.
Cashcards: Flashcards for Closers are here for you and your team.
For the fraction of a 'mini', you could be slaying 10 & 12 pounders for breakfast, scheduling appointments (that actually show), holding serious gross on that first pencil and developing the swag and confidence of a real closer.
So put that 300-page book of ancient closes DOWN.
And pick up the only card deck known to help you stack checks.
- 38 Premium Casino-Quality Cards (coated, rounded and thick!)
- An Interactive, QR-Enable Case (sales tip of the month anyone?)
- The Best Objection Training Tool Ever Created
- 'I need to think about it' #1 & #2
- 'I need to talk to my spouse' #1 & #2
- 'The payment is too high' #1, #2 & #3
- 'This is out of our budget' #1, #2 & #3
- 'Your price is higher than theirs'
- 'I don't think I'll get approved'
- 'Send me info and I'll call back if I'm interested'
- 'The downpayment is too high'
- 'I'm not sure when I can come in'
- 'I'm just calling different stores and shopping'
- 'I'll just stop in when I'm ready'
- 'I'm too busy to test drive' #1 & #2
- 'The interest rate is too high' #1 & #2
- 'I'll keep the car I have'
- 'Is that your best price?'
- 'What's your best price on this?'
- 'I don't need a test drive'
- 'We're going to wait until...' #1, #2 & #3
- 'I'm just looking'
- 'I can't afford it right now'
- 'It's too expensive'
- 'Just send me an email'
- 'I want more for my trade'
Grab a deck and stack a check.